|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120173
• Engine: Beta Marine BD3 35 hp tug engine with Newage PRM 260 D2 hydraulic gearbox. Speedwheel and push pull controls. Vetus electric bow thruster.
• Quality 10:6:4 mm steelwork by Marque Narrowboats with a trad stern and 3 sets of side doors, recessed rear panels, Houdini hath and pigeon box to the roof. There is a cratch and cover to the bow and a solid brass headlight.
• Fitted-out to a high standard by the first owner in solid ash T& G to the ceiling, and oak faced ply with solid oak trims to the ceilings and hull sides. The flooring is solid oak planking throughout apart from the engine room which has deck boards and the Boatman’s cabin which has carpet.
• Three berth accommodation.
• Forward saloon with a corner cabinet, storage steps display cabinet with glass doors and an additional cupboard. Morso Squirrel solid fuel stove on a tiled hearth and surround. Two easy chairs and a matching storage foot stool. Small drop leaf table. 12v Cello flat screen TV with built in DVD player. Finrad and radiator.
• Two seat raised Pullman style dinette with storage cupboards below. Converts to a single berth.
• Walk through galley with a range of solid oak cupboards and doors, marble effect laminate worktops edged in oak, and tiled splash-backs with an inset sink and drainer. 12v Inlander fridge with icebox, a built in Vanette gas oven, grill and separate Vanette gas hob. Wood lined steel side doors (painted with roses and castles) with opposite the galley.
• Part tiled walk through bathroom featuring a 4ft bath with mixer shower over and shower curtain, vanity unit with inset basin. Thetford cassette toilet, with two spare cassettes.
• Engine room housing the Beta BD3 engine and the electrical hardware for the boat. Two sets of side doors, painted with roses and castles and both with a top hatch
• Boatman’s style cabin containing extending double bed, child’s single, drop down table, ticket boxes and Premier boatman’s solid fuel stove. Painted with traditional roses and castles.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, shoreline, Heart Interface 2 kW inverter/charger, Adverc battery management system and 4 leisure batteries (renewed 2016). Galvanic isolator. Horn, headlamp and navigation lights. Solar panel mounted to the roof. Central heating by Webasto diesel boiler via 2 radiators and 2 finrads, the Morso Squirrel solid fuel stove and the Premier boatman’s solid fuel stove. Water heated by engine heat exchanger Webasto boiler and immersion heater. Stainless Steel water tank.
Jemma is a beautiful 1998 two-owner narrow boat with a boatman’s cabin and engine room. She has been maintained with care, and looks like a much younger boat. There is a cratch and cover to the front, with a solid brass headlamp (originally from a fire engine). The interior has been very cleverly laid out to maximise the space available. Viewing recommended. The BSSC expires in October 2022. Moorings are available by separate negotiation.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Fit Out:||First Owner|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Beta Marine BD3|
|Length over all:||51'|
|Fuel capacity:||35 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||85 Gallons|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.